Acrylic Painting Techniques: Surfaces and Grounds for Acrylic Painters Part 1

What's a surface? What's a ground?



What's the difference between a ground and a surface? What is acrylic polymer gesso? Find out in this hangout! 

I'll cover three popular grounds made by Golden Artist Colors and provide some information on how to use them.  Also included in some good info on paper and canvas. 

Be sure to join me every Wednesday at noon PST to get your tough acrylic painting questions answered, learn some of my secrets and get a prize or two! 

Have a topic you want me to cover? Send me an email! Tesia@AcrylicDiva.com. 

Also join me on ❤︎Creative Flow - every Thursday night on my Acrylic Diva Workshop channel. 
Join here: http://bit.ly/2o57LI6

DOWNLOAD MY FREE 7 PAGE BOOKLET ON MIXING COLOR. 
http://www.acrylicdiva.com/free-color-wheel


No part of this video may be reproduced or distributed for any reason  without written permission from me. 😎

No comments:

Featured Post

How to Extend Your Acrylic Paint with Gel - and save money!

Stretch Your Acrylic Paint with a Gel Extension and save money! Join me for a live hangout every week Wednesday at 4 pm PST on my YouTube...