Paint Like Monet

One of my students asked me to show her how to paint like Monet. Now if you know me or my work, you know that I am an abstract painter. But did you know I was classically trained? Yep. Tiny brushes, oil paint, shading, chirascuro and all that cool Renaissance style painting. So I went back into my bag of tricks and made an introductory video on Impressionist style painting.  Below is just a teaser to the full 20 minute video. For the complete video, check it out in my online school. It's a FREE class. Yep, I said FREE! It felt great to get back to my "roots" so to speak. Look for a full course on this topic later this year.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi ,
Nice article.Thank you for sharing the information.I really glad enjoy read that topic.I appreciate post for your.
acrylic handle

Featured Post

How to Extend Your Acrylic Paint with Gel - and save money!

Stretch Your Acrylic Paint with a Gel Extension and save money! Join me for a live hangout every week Wednesday at 4 pm PST on my YouTube...