Sunday, March 5, 2017

Paint Like Monet

One of my students asked me to show her how to paint like Monet. Now if you know me or my work, you know that I am an abstract painter. But did you know I was classically trained? Yep. Tiny brushes, oil paint, shading, chirascuro and all that cool Renaissance style painting. So I went back into my bag of tricks and made an introductory video on Impressionist style painting.  Below is just a teaser to the full 20 minute video. For the complete video, check it out in my online school. It's a FREE class. Yep, I said FREE! It felt great to get back to my "roots" so to speak. Look for a full course on this topic later this year.


1 comment:

Carly Simon said...

Hi ,
Nice article.Thank you for sharing the information.I really glad enjoy read that topic.I appreciate post for your.
acrylic handle

Featured Post

How to Extend Your Acrylic Paint with Gel - and save money!

Stretch Your Acrylic Paint with a Gel Extension and save money! Join me for a live hangout every week Wednesday at 4 pm PST on my YouTube...