I received Adria Arch's newsletter today and it made me think about scribbles or doodles. These un-selfconscious pieces of art that we all make or used to make, before the digital age took the pencils out of our hands and installed a keyboard.
Adria does great scribbles... makes me want to pickup a pencil... hmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
How to Extend Your Acrylic Paint with Gel - and save money!
Stretch Your Acrylic Paint with a Gel Extension and save money! Join me for a live hangout every week Wednesday at 4 pm PST on my YouTube...
-
From Picasso's Blue Period The Old Guitarist I work in series almost always. Why? Because I'm committed to making the best art ...
-
" The virtue of an atelier school is its complete authenticity, its appropriateness to the purpose it serves. There is no compromise. ...
-
From the email bag: Helen asks, "I have a very basic question for you. I find it so difficult to assign warm and cool to colors,it sti...

1 comment:
Nice piece of art .I really like it.keep it up !
it support in blackburn
Post a Comment