Auction for Haiti Relief


I've been inspired by my friend Juan Alonso to raise money for Haiti relief by auctioning off a monoprint. I will send all funds directly to Mercy Corps . To make this as transparent as possible, please just post your auction amount to this blog. Please be sure to include your email address so I can contact you.

This print is "Cascade". Acrylic on paper 15" x 20" unframed. The beginning bid is $100.00. The auction will end on Tuesday at 5 pm. Whoever has the highest bid on Tuesday at 5 pm will win the print and all of the proceeds will go to Mercy Corps. I will send the winner a Paypal invoice with the notation "For Mercy Corps Haiti Relief". I will then forward the amount directly to Mercy Corps and pay the Paypal service fee myself.

Your print will be sent in a shipping tube or, if you are in the Bay Area, you can pick it up at my studio. If you are a student in one of my classes, I'll happily deliver it to class.

I hope you'll take the opportunity to donate either through this auction or through the many organizations that are helping.

No comments:

Featured Post

How to Extend Your Acrylic Paint with Gel - and save money!

Stretch Your Acrylic Paint with a Gel Extension and save money! Join me for a live hangout every week Wednesday at 4 pm PST on my YouTube...