Life...as I know it

One thing I know for sure. Just when you think you have it figured out, the universe comes along and throws you a really big curve ball. I recently had to move my frail, elderly mother in with me. This has changed my life in ways I had not imagined. Not the least of which is studio time being severly curtailed while I figure all of this out. I also have commissions and shows to finish and classes to teach. Which leads me to the question, once again, how does art impact life and vice versa? The last couple of years have been a real rollercoaster ride in my career and personal life. Now I'm entering another chapter with my mom and it will be interesting to see how it goes. I know for sure it won't be dull! And, since I am supposed to be one of those creative types, I'll probably come up with some fancy solutions to some strange problems! Art school never prepared me for this!

No comments:

Featured Post

How to Extend Your Acrylic Paint with Gel - and save money!

Stretch Your Acrylic Paint with a Gel Extension and save money! Join me for a live hangout every week Wednesday at 4 pm PST on my YouTube...